Doctrine & Covenants 93:1

"Verily, thus saith the Lord: It shall come to pass that every soul who forsaketh his sins and cometh unto me, and calleth on my name, and obeyeth my voice, and keepeth my commandments, shall see my face and know that I am."

Monday, August 17, 2009

17 Aug. 2009

Rakas Perhe,


17 Aug 2009


This past week has been amazing! Yesterday Kirsi was baptized and we had our golden investigator, Natalia, at the baptism. Also we had zone conference. I forwarded the pictures of zone conference to you. President Brown is an amazing man. He shared so many insights in the scriptures and particularly the Holy Ghost. He concentrated on how the Holy Ghost is central to all teaching/missionary work. It was very edifying. I also met other missionaries (about half because there are two zones in Finland). They are all superb missionaries. I will be sending more pictures this week or next week.


Finland is changing and for the better. President Brown has revolutionized missionary work here. This is a legitimate Preach My Gospel Mission. I love PMG. There is so much gold nuggets of spiritual knowledge and strength within. I recommend it to all.


Thank you for all your letters and emails. I love you all and remember ''pray always that you may come off conquerer''. Develop your own ''grove of trees'' where you can commune with the Almighty for He wants to help His children so much. This is a great work and what a blessing it is to come right now in Finland. We are all truly blessed to have the gospel in our lives.


Rakkaudella,


Elder/Vanhin Hamner

No comments:

Helaman 5:12

And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall.