Doctrine & Covenants 93:1

"Verily, thus saith the Lord: It shall come to pass that every soul who forsaketh his sins and cometh unto me, and calleth on my name, and obeyeth my voice, and keepeth my commandments, shall see my face and know that I am."

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day Phone Call :)

Talking to AJ was so awesome! It was so good to hear his voice and feel the peace that is surrounding him. I am grateful for the precious blessing that he is in our lives and for his strong determination and desire to righteously serve our Heavenly Father. He told me of people who had written him and been strengthened by his blog. His goal and purpose of the blog was to create a mission tool that could lift people up and inspire them as well as let everyone know how he is doing and the progress he is making for himself and others. Knowing that this blog is fullfilling it's purpose inspired me to continue posting his inspirational letters and challenges. Recieving AJ's letters each week reminds me to keep the spirit with me on a daily basis and to take time to search the scriptures and conference talks so that I am edified and wrapped in the armour of God, more prepared to be a better mother and servant of our Heavenly Father. I hope they inspire you too.

No comments:

Helaman 5:12

And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall.